Monday, October 15, 2007

Testing, testing 1-2-3

I'm not sure if this qualifies as giving up or giving in, but I have officially joined the world of bloggers. It's kind of like giving up because I really wanted to do a full-blown website but could never figure out how to do one that lived up to the vision in my head, so I'm opting for a user-friendly blog instead. And it's kind of like giving in because I tend to resist fads and cultural phenomenons as long as possible before succumbing to the pressure of conformity. Not that I think all fads and cultural phnomenons are inherently negative. But I digress...

My supreme hope for this page is that it serve as a vehicle through which our friends and family can keep updated on the happenings--both big and small--in our lives. I hope that you visit it often and leave comments so that I know our news is not being sent into cybespace to merely languish unseen.

Hopefully the posts will mature into fancy things with pictures and links. We'll see just how sucked in I get. :-)

I hope that this finds you all well and that our paths cross soon.

Until then,
KC

1 comment:

Hers said...

YEA, I'm the first to leave a comment!
Anyway, welcome to the blogosphere. We try to use ours as an update but really not much changes from day to day so our posts are pretty boring. I'm excited to have another blog to read during my evidence class!
Hope all is going well,

Cami