Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Alina in 3D

Last weekend Alex and I got to bring our parents, my grandparents, and my sister along with us to a 3D/4D ultrasound! We wanted to be able to share the excitement of seeing Alina, and while Alex and I are used to seeing her in 2D, being able to see her in all her adorable round cuteness was a new level of love. True to form, she was being extremely camera shy. She was using any body part she could to hide her face from us--arms, legs, feet, whatever! The ultrasound tech told us we have a "real snuggler" on our hands. I can't wait for her to get here so that she can bury her face in MY neck and shoulder and arms.

The other amazing revelation of the day was . . . hair!! That's right, Ali has hair. Quite a bit in fact. Enough to stick off her head in little tufts. It just blows my mind. There is HAIR in my abdomen. Hair. Wow!!!

Enjoy the pics!

Here I am with my foot up over my head. What can I say? I'm running out of room in here!
Check out my big toe! It's the only part I can really stretch out anymore . . .
Here's my arm. Don't you just love my cute little chubby wrist?
I like to explore my little world with my hands. Hmm . . . what is that? Oh! Another hand!
Check out my guns! I'm going to grow up big and strong, just like my mom!
Ok, I'm done with the photo shoot. Time to hide my face behind my arms AND legs!

1 comment:

Hers said...

That is. SO. Freaking. Cool.